Bucket Elevators available from as little as a few hundred bph to 7000 bph
Gentle Handling Elevators- Chain Driven
Distributors- available from 4 hole to 20 hole and from 6” – 24” diameters
Transitions- discharge, single or double inlet transitions and we can make the size to meet your requirements.
Head pulleys are crowned and are constructed for heavy duty use with taper lock double hubs. Head pulleys are standard with slide lagging or optional neoprene lagging.
Boot pulleys are constructed solid steel pulley with taper lock double hubs.
Accessories- Poly and Steel cups available in many sizes styles. Elevators bolts and nuts, Spouting, and truss kits.
- MANUFACTURED WITH CARBON STEEL THAT IS THEN PAINTED
- CHAIN DRIVEN
- CAPACITIES FROM AS LITTLE AS 45 to 1900 BUSHEL / HOUR
- ALLOWS FOR EXTREMELY GENTLE HANDLING AND WATERPROOF HANDLING;
- SPEED OF THE CHAIN AT 60 RPM
- EASY ADJUSTMENT OF THE CHAIN
- SELF-CLEANING BOOT DURING OPERATION
- EASY INSTALLATION AND LITTLE MAINTENANCE REQUIRED.
From as little as 300 bph, 800, 1500, 3000, 4500, and 7000 bph based on dry corn.
Material types are flow-able materials such as Corn, soybeans, wheat, sorghum, Milo, rice, pelleted products.
Cardinal bucket elevators are constructed from galvanized material with very little painted parts. We do use a galvanized coating on all welded area for long durable protection from the elements.
We can make your bucket elevators from different materials such as Stainless and carbon steel.